AM Finance is working with a technology company recruiting for a Credit Controller to work in their City office.
You will have the EMEA remit, and report to the Financial Controller of EMEA.
Main responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Telephone based collection
- Liaising with clients to provide resolution of client queries
- Correspondence of statements and reminder letters
- Overseeing Partners’WIP balances
- Assisting with the roll out of paperless billing and statements
- Liaising with Partners, lawyers, Chief Executives and Finance Directors
- Coordinates and communicates with Accounts Receivable customers as well as internal customers in our sales, billing, accounts receivable and operations departments
- Participates in collections conference calls & meetings with sales, collections, billing & management
The ideal Credit Controller will be:
- Minimum 3 years related work experience
- Oracle or GetPaid experience preferred
- Languages would be beneficial
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Excellent customer service skills and relationship building
- Excellent organization skills
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.