Cloud Data Analyst - (Cloud Services / AWS / Data)
We have a number of outstanding opportunities for Cloud Data Analysts to work for our innovative banking client, backed by a major brand name. You'll be work in a new team using cutting edge technology to build systems for this new digital centric organisation.
The technology needs to be designed from the top down and built from the bottom up. The role will require you to play a critical part in:
- Analysis and profiling of key business data
- Development of transformations and mapping for data processing
- Testing results of data processing pipelines
- Developing dashboards to generate data profile and quality reports
- Input into a framework for data profiling and data quality management
- Work with stakeholders to establish document and present data classification
- Develop data mapping documentation capturing end to end data transformation requirements
We're looking for individuals with experience/skills in:
- Analysis and profiling of business data from large relational databases (enterprise class) using SQL
- The creation of data profile reports
- Data mapping
- Documentation and test plans with data integration/processing pipeline development
- Documenting data security, encryption, access control policies
- PostgreSQL / SQL Server (any corporate scale RDMS)
Finally, any experience in data quality tools such as Talend would be highly desirable.
For an informal discussion please contact email@example.com - 0161 621 6194. Please note there are multiple requirements.