Settlements Operations Assistant
My client is a rapidly enhancing Investment firm based in Central London that have been involved in UK business investments since the 1980’s. They pride themselves in offering a social and nurturing working environment to ensure that all employees reach their optimal working level.
A new exciting role has emerged in their Public Equity division. The key duties of the Settlements Operations Assistantsinclude:
- Enter and validate the input of all data
- Have daily communication with the relevant individuals to answer operation requests
- Organise large committee meetings
- Provide support in the construction of performance figures
- Contribute assistance with reconciliations and settlements
- Had first-hand experience within the financial services for 1-2 years
- Exposure to the equity environment, including public and private
- In-depth knowledge of compliance and risk
- Previous experience in an operations role is advantageous
In return you will be offered a discretionary bonus, pension, health insurance, life assurance, income protection and social perks.