Finance Business Partner - Part Qualified
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - Part Qualified
£32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits inc' Study Support
This position plays a key part in the organisation's finance team, utilising commercial acumen to deliver Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to Director level stakeholders:
- Work with Business Managers to develop realistic budgets and costing frameworks.
- Assist in the creation of forecasts and perform analysis of actuals against these forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to deliver financial efficiency improvements.
- Produce regular monthly reports, including income and expenditure accounts.
This opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification. To be successful in this position you will:
- Be able to create budgets, forecasts and financial reports, and delivering these to finance and non-finance colleagues at a senior level.
- Have experience working in business facing, commercial accounting positions.
- Be working towards, or possess, an ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Be educated to degree level, in a Finance related field.
- Communicate in a clear and credible fashion.
Our client is a Training and Accreditation provider which offers its services globally. The business offers full Study Support towards a professional accounting qualification to those who require it.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.