Java Software Architect Central London £80K Package
Java Software Architect is now required for one of the world’s leading financial software providers to drive the design and delivery of software architecture and act as an agent and mentor for the technology and engineering practice in the company.
The Java Software Architect role is vital to architectural design and software development within the company.
The Java Software Architect will have the following responsibilities:
• Act as an owner of software architecture within the team
• Design and document architecture
• Decision-making and providing solutions
• Take part and discussions, change and implementation of new solutions
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Broad experience as a Java Architect within a software house / vendor
• Strong databases experience (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2)
• Excellent knowledge of API tools such as SOAP, REST etc.
• Strong skills with MVC/ORM frameworks
• Proven track record of delivering for cloud based environments such as Azure or AWS
• Proven track record of working within Agile environment and Epic or User stories
• Good knowledge of Microservices
• Experience designing software that can be tailored by end clients desirable
This position is based in London and offers a basic salary of up to £80K plus package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company growing at phenomenal rate.
If you think you are suitable for the Java Software Architect position and would like to apply, please, send your most recent CV and let me know a suitable time to call you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79961004