Following a period of growth, this reputable and well known Manufacturing business in Attleborough now require the support and expertise of an experienced and professionally qualified Finance Manager to aid in managing the businesses Accounts, whilst managing a small team and developing effective models and reporting functions.
Reporting to and working closely with the Managing Director, you will take full responsibility for preparing and presenting Management Accounts with multiple cost centres, working closely with the Senior Management team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation, including Prepayments & Accruals
- Develop business models & understand overhead costs
- VAT, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Bank Reconciliations
- Budget & Variance Analysis
- Cash Flow management
- Capital Expenditure Analysis (CAPEX)
- Management of a small Accounts team
- Project work
- P&L and Balance Sheet presentation to the Board
In order to be successful, the following skills/experience are essential:
- Proven experience working in a Manufacturing business, within a Management Accounts role
- Analytically focused & able to see the bigger picture behind the numbers
- Team Management/Supervision skills
- Able to effectively prioritise work
- Advanced Excel skills
- Accounts qualification
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow and progress your career with an interesting local business. If you have what it takes and are interested in the opportunity, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.