Gap personnel are acting as an employment agency to recruit for an Estimating and Planning Engineer for our client based in Gloucester.
- Providing new and existing clients quotes and dealing with their enquiries
- Following up on quotes
- Writing manufacturing instructions for the shop floor.
- Liaising with purchasing department for required tooling
- Liaising with clients on any drawings and discrepancies with their orders
- Experience in working in an engineering environment with CNC machines.
- Time served apprentice at level 3 or OND or above
- Familiar with ISO9001 and the requirements needed.
This role is working Monday to Thursday, 7:30am to 4pm, and Friday from 7:30am to 3pm, 39 hour week. This salary on offer for the role is between £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience on the candidate.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.