SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DORSET (BH21) - Up to £40,000
We are delighted to be working closely with a world class manufacturer of wrapping and packaging machinery who specialise in all aspects or over wrap and shrink wrap machinery. A world leader, with over 50 years’ experience in the industry who are currently looking for a Software Engineer.
The role as a Software Engineer involves the continued support to the main Engineering department and working closely with customers in the development of software specifications.
• Create software 'Fit for Purpose' in the most appropriate format and language.
• Work with electrical and mechanical engineers to ensure requirements met.
• Bench test software's in the development process before they are released to end users.
• Feed time scales back to management team - To cover total costing' and scheduling'.
• Customer support with software issues - Onsite and Offsite.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable manufacturing company offering a competitive employment package. Offering up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life insurances, pension and death in service.
To apply for the 'Software Engineer’ position, click here to apply!