Implementation and Support Consultant
Central Employment are hiring a Educational Implementation and Support Consultant on behalf of a leading North East SAAS firm based in Tyne & Wear. The successful candidate will come from an educational or training background, ideally with some experience of teaching reading, although this is not essential as training will be provided.
Purpose of the Implementation and Support Consultant:
Office based, the candidate should have excellent IT skills as the role involves providing live on-line software training and basic technical support to customers (training would be given). Please note this is not a technical support role - your primary focus is to support implementation and drive usage of our software, pro-actively reaching out to existing customers. The job requires a person who is passionate about customer service and developing relationships.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Targeted to maintain and increase usage of our software within schools
- Provide online support and training to customers (largely primary and secondary schools)
- Maintain accurate records on our Customer Relationship Management System
- Provide timely feedback to your line manager
- Ability to be adaptable in order to meet the demands of this developing role.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent ICT skills - Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- GCSE Grade C or higher in Maths and English.
- Required to take holidays out of school term time.
- Pass a DBS check as working with school data
- Training experience and or teaching/classroom experience
- Knowledge and experience in how children learn to read.
- Experience with web conference presentations/training.
- Own car with a full driving license as on occasion you may be required to work offsite.