Production Technician - Two-way Radio / Paging
Production Technician / Electronics Technician (Two-Way Radios / Paging)
A proactive Production Technician / Electronics Technician is needed to join the market leader within the wireless communication sector. Working from their Head Office in Elstree, you would be expected to play an important role in the hot staging of complex solutions involving paging equipment, two-way radios systems and messaging software.
This innovative supplier has provided to over 20,000 customers across the UK and Europe, with premium wireless communication solutions, in the hospitality, retail and healthcare sectors. Incorporating a range of operations into Restaurants, Hotels, Investment Banking, Retail outlets and Hospitals for over a decade. Due to unprecedented growth they are now seeking a proactive Production Technician / Electronics Technician to join their dedicated team.
Joining as a Production Technician / Electronics Technician you will work within a small team, and will be expected to configure and test equipment; Maintaining production records and supporting post production queries; investigating equipment returns; liaising with clients and colleagues; it will be your excellent technical skills that ensures each system gets delivered accurately and on time.
To qualify… You should be a or have experience as Electronics Technician, Manufacturing Technician, Production Technician / Engineer, Field Service Technician / Engineer or similar role with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar environment, whether Production Technician or Engineering Role;
- Experience with wireless communications systems including two way radio and paging would be an advantageous;
- Experience with paging, two-way radio or wireless communications systems;
- An understanding of technical software and hardware solutions with an aptitude to learn and understand radio products;
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Technician / Electronics Technician who is looking for variety of production experience, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.