Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD - Specialist Mental Health Unit
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Specialist Mental Health Unit
- Grade: Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse level
- Location: Woking, Surrey
- Salary: up to £28,275 per annum / up to £14.50 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pay Enhancements: 20% extra for nights and Saturdays, 30% extra for Sundays, 50% extra for bank holidays
- Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus + £3,600 location allowance
- Hours: flexible – full time / part time options available
- Shift Patterns: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts – please state your preference
- Contract type: permanent
** £1,000 welcome bonus + £3,600 location allowance + pay enhancements! **
Further Details: Appoint Group have exciting new roles based in Woking, Surrey. The roles are brand-new, and we are looking to attract the best Nurses in the market. The roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
The role of the Nurse involves working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and autonomously to provide the best possible care for patients. We are looking for Nurses who are passionate about mental health, committed and dedicated.
Employee Benefits: This hospital offers a wide range of benefits including pay enhancements, £1,000 welcome bonus and £3,600 relocation allowance.
The full list of benefits include;
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Person Specification: to apply for this role you must hold a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions and a clear DBS check.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Sophie Cook on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact