Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Recruitment Campaigns
Up to £40,000
#TeamGuidant are currently looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join Guidant Group's recruitment marketing team.
As a market leading MSP/RPO provider, we find talent for some of the world's best known organisations. We are also part of Impellam, the UK's second largest staffing organisation. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will help us to deliver innovative recruitment marketing campaigns to drive candidate attraction for our market leading customers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing multi-channel recruitment marketing strategies to support talent attraction across several client accounts - likely activities will include industry research, employer brand and EVP analysis, targeted content creation and distribution, social recruiting, acting as a community manager, PPC, display and job-board advertising
- Briefing design and copywriting teams and external agencies to deliver high quality creative recruitment marketing campaigns
- Reporting, delivering ROI and demonstrating the value of digital marketing within the recruitment process
- Partnering with our on-site teams and presenting at client reviews
- Up-skilling our recruitment teams and helping to embed best practice talent attraction and engagement techniques
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience of talent attraction and creating a talent pipeline within a recruitment setting - you will ideally have a recruitment marketing background
- A marketing related degree, CIM or equivalent digital qualification
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- To be highly creative and able to pick up new technologies and innovations quickly
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with enthusiasm
- To be a commercial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
In return we'll offer you:
- The opportunity to join a close-knit, supportive marketing team in an innovative and extremely welcoming recruitment organisation
- Plenty of autonomy and the opportunity for some flexible working
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and the support you need to become 'the best version of yourself'
If you like the sound of what we do and have the skills and experience to make this exciting recruitment marketing role your own, we would love to hear from you.
Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer and we've also just won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for the third year running?!
We are also committed to diversity in the workplace and promote flexible working -please ask us how!. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.