Presales Consultant required by our prestigious software consultancy client who provide specialist software to clients involved in large and complex programmes of work.
As a fundamental element of their growth strategy, the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Presales Consultant. Working as a member of the Global Sales Team and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, this role will provide pre-sales technical support to existing and potential customers and partner organisations in order to scope out and define solutions.
The responsibilities of the Presales Consultant include:
- Serve as functional and technical expert for the company's solution
- Promote and differentiate the company through the development of customer-focussed demonstrations
- Partner with the Sales team throughout the entire sales cycle
- Interface with the global consulting team and partner/channel organisations to ensure effective transition from pre- to post-sales project phases
- Support business development activities in international markets where required
- Support Partners to win business directly through excellent technical pre-sales engagements, either with the partner or prospect organisation
- Gather and help to prioritise customer (and internal) input for the product development team to define new product line features
The successful Presales Consultant will ideally possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification
- Have 3 years of similar business experience at a software company
- Have experience in international pre-sales and business development
- Be self-motivated, flexible and show initiative
- Be enthusiastic about regular international travel
- Be a quick learner, a team player and be ready to share ideas and knowledge
- Have excellent time and diary management skills
- Be able to engage with senior members of target market
- Have strong analytical skills and an ability to think logically
- Have a strong IT background including MS Office applications
- Have a strong desire to learn about new software applications and new industry sectors
Salary - £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).