One of my favourite clients, a rapidly growing and highly successful global foreign exchange firm, are seeking to recruit an initiative driven Trade Support to join their Back Office team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop their experience within the Finance sector working for a 'sky's the limit' employer!
Key features of this Trade Support role are as follows:
· Daily swaps
· Acting as the liaison point between the dealers and the Sales and Operations teams
· Trade verifications
· Monitoring of clients' collateral positions
· Ad hoc support duties as and when required
Trade Support - What we're looking for:
· A minimum of 12 months' experience within a Trade Support or Back Office role in the Finance sector is essential
· Experience within foreign exchange would be ideal, but is not a must
· Excellent MS Office skills, in particular Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel
· Confident manner and an initiative driven approach
Trade Support - What's on offer?
· The chance to develop a career within foreign exchange within a firm known for their commitment to progressing talent
· Exceptional benefits
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960127191