Fire & Security Engineer
Senior Fire Alarm / Intruder Alarm engineer required for our client, a specialist in fire and security based in the Oldham area. You will primarily working at commercial sites in the sorrounding area, covering the North West. Typically within 20 miles of the office, although some further travel may be required. Sites will include places such as schools and colleges, as well as other public buildings.
The successful engineer should be multi-skilled and competent in a variety of tasks including previous experience installing / commissioning, fault finding and carrying out PPM, on a variety of different manufacturers fire alarms and intruder alarms, ensuring that the relevent British standards are met. In addition, the Fire and Security Engineer will be carrying out service and mainteance on emergency lighting, intruder alarms, CCTV, and access control systems also.
Fire & Security Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, fault finding, installation and commissioning of a variety of manufacturers fire alarm systems and intruder alarms.
- Carrying out service, maintenance and installation of emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Typically covering within 20 miles of the clients office in Oldham, although further travel may be required on occasion
Fire & Security Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience working with fire alarms and intruder alarms.
- FIA and BAFE training
- Based within commutable distance of Oldham
- 17th edition or equivalent electrical qualifications advantageous
Fire & Security Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £30k, Doe
- 40 hour basic week
- 28 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy