Hungry for some awesome challenges and working with great like-minded people?
Join the growing Gentrack family and show us what you've got!
Gentrack is a successful multi-national business working with some of the biggest utilities and airports across the Global. What began as a small team in Auckland almost 30 years ago has evolved into one of the world's most trusted names in software for energy, water and airport industries.
At Gentrack you'll be able to make a real impact, be noticed and make a name for yourself. We're all about getting stuck in and getting our hands around real opportunities to drive thought leadership and the ongoing success of our software. There's a good reason why so many of us stay at Gentrack with access to fresh opportunities every day.
This is now your opportunity to join Gentrack. We are currently looking for a proactive and self-motivated experienced Analyst Programmers to join our team based in London/Thames Valley offices.
About the role:
Our team of Analyst Programmers provide programming expertise for modifications and fixes of Gentrack software.
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising with customers to ensure their requirements are met as well as designing, programming and testing modifications to systems.
We need you to have:
- Have a minimum 1-2 years experience
- 2:1 degree from a UK University, in a Computer Science, Maths or Physics with high levels of programming
- Must have completed programming subjects
- Be comfortable programming languages
- Understanding the software development life cycle
- High attention to detail
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, team work and ability to voice your opinions
- Self-discipline and able to work to team deadlines and work with minimum supervision
- Must legally be able to work in UK, no sponsorship available for this role
This will be a challenging role where you will work within a vibrant team. We are passionate about what we do and therefore you should be driven, focused and capable of delivering in a fast-paced and time constrained environment. The rewards package is competitive and career prospects are good if you've got what it takes, including travel and support for ongoing professional development.
Interested? Click the 'Apply' button