Fund Accounting Analyst
Our client is a highly esteemed Asset Manager with an illustrious history in both developed and developing markets. AUM here stretches into the hundreds of billions – something they’ve achieved by consistently offering some of the most innovative investment solutions on the market. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced fund accounting professional, to join a growing team.
The role covers a broad range of tasks, especially as the products grow and develop over time. In this sense there is plenty of opportunity for internal career progression.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Support the wider Fund Accounting team by applying subject matter expertise
- Resolve complex operational issues
- Take ownership of new fund launches – must know and understand these inside out
- Familiarity with daily NAV calculation
- Speaking with outsourced providers, overseeing them and occasionally checking their work where appropriate
- Oversight of associate team members – helping and coaching these members with the more complex tasks
- Support front office teams
- Monitoring and constant analysis across portfolios to support tasks as required
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in fund accounting
- Strong demonstrable analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong accounting knowledge – qualified accountant not essential but is advantageous
- ETF knowledge preferred
- Advanced Excel skills desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960136829