Regional Director - Care Homes
We are looking to select an experienced Care Home Regional Director to join a leading elderly care provider. With services across London, Essex and Kent this highly regarded care provider offers General Nursing, Residential, Dementia, and specialist Home Care services for the Elderly.
This opportunity offers the chance to work for a mid-size provider that have a real presence on the market but still retain a very personable culture. Employee engagement is key to them and they take great pride in really making each member of staff feel known and valued. The portfolio currently consists of over 15 homes but there are future plans to expand this due to recent company investment.
Requiring travel across London, Kent and Essex the key responsibilities of the Care Home Regional Director role include:
- The role would involve the candidate having full operational responsibility for the portfolio, working closely with the Ops team to ensure compliance is achieved at all times.
- The successful candidate in this position must ensure CQC standards across the portfolio of Care Homes are adhered to at all times.
- This role would also involve working closely with the board, to look for future investment opportunities to continue the organisations growth.
Dimensions of the Care Home Regional Director role include:
- Employee numbers in region approx. circa 1000
- Operational management of 15 Residential and Nursing Care Services
- Direct reports 15 Home Managers including Clinical Leads and Quality Managers
- Budgeted Revenue - circa £55.5m
The successful candidate for the Care Home Regional Director role will have:
- Recent Multi-Site Strategic Management experience of a large portfolio of Care & Nursing Homes (essential)
- This position requires a commercially and operationally sound individual to come on board to continue the organisations success.
- A real understanding of the issues that face the elderly care sector and the ability to steer services in the right direction.
- Graduate calibre with a professional care qualification
Package description for the Care Home Regional Director Role:
- £70,000pa - £75,000pa basic
- Company Car / Care Allowance
- Highly Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- Generous Pension Contribution
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank
It's a really exciting time to be joining this well-established but very up and coming care provider, with growth and investment going into both Home Care and Residential Services they are becoming one of the few providers out there than can offer a complete secure pathway of care to their service users.
If your skills and experiences match the criteria outlined in this advert we'd love to hear from you. For consideration please click 'Apply' within this advert and James from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.