a Great new opportunity to join a leading Investment business based in heart of London and voted one of the best businesses to work for in the sector.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Finance Controller, you will take direct responsibility for Financial reporting, Management Accounts and a variety of ad-hoc finance related tasks for a selection of their high-profile investments.
- Acting as a Financial Controller for a variety of Investments Funds and the key liaison point for all financial and commercial matters
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Management Accounts
- Business Partner to the Front-Office teams
- Cash forecasting, liquidity analysis and transaction management
- P & L reporting and management accounts commentary
- Review of VAT and HMRC submissions
- Provide key financial information to support decision making
- Produce statutory performance reports, managing invoicing and payments
- Preparation of key analysis / reports to Investors
- Responsibility for management and development of junior Accountants and Account Assistants
- Provide support and direction on a range on on-going projects
- Qualified Accountant with 1 - 3 years post qualification experience (either ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience from any sector will be considered
- Candidates straight from Practice will be considered
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong team values
As part of this role you will interact on a daily basis with Investment Managers, Sales and Operations so it is essential that you have the confidence to be able to communicate with and question people at a senior level.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960132674