We are a multi award winning, independent, wealth management and financial advisory firm, established at the end of 2013, based in Haywards Heath and we are seeking a part-time, experienced, Client Services Administrator to help support the existing team and the continued growth in our business.
This role requires a motivated and very organised individual who will enjoy working as part of a small but expanding team. Candidates need to have the skills, personality and enthusiasm to assist with a client administration function within a growing business.
This individual should be experienced, confident and articulate, have excellent communication skills and be able to work under time pressures. Attention to detail is absolutely imperative, as is discretion, character and the ability to effectively manage a varied workload.
We are looking for a highly proactive candidate who has excellent time management and organisational skills, is extremely flexible and can demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
Ideal Experience and Skills
• Two year’s or more experience, in a similar role, working for a firm offering financial advice
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM systems - an understanding of the CRM system "Intelligent Office" is useful, but not essential
• Experienced in providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients including effective handling of enquiries by telephone, email and in person
• Enthusiasm, proactivity, self-motivation and team work are essential
• Highly effective time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Articulate, with strong attention to detail
Processing new business submissions
Maintaining client files
Ability to work within defined business processes
In return for undertaking this varied and interesting role you will receive an excellent remuneration package.