NLP Research Engineer Tensor Flow Python
NLP Research Engineer London to £70k
NLP Research Engineer (Tensor Flow Python Data Analytics Big Data Algorithm). Established start-up, backed by Google, is seeking a skilled NLP Research Engineer to help create state of the art technology to semi-automatically verify false information in news and social media.
As a NLP Research Engineer you will build a full scale information extraction pipeline with scheduling, continuous integration and big data server management with containerisation, extracting relevant entities using NLP pipelines. Other responsibilities will include; testing and improving algorithms using research, developing systems and techniques to help build out different stages of the automated verification system and integrating the technologies you build into products that will have immediate use.
Based in central London, you will be joining a friendly, collaborative company where you will be part of a tech driven and intellectual team.
- Experience working with NLP and Machine Learning techniques
- Strong academic background with a PhD in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of Tensor Flow
- Knowledge of Python programming language
- Ability to apply NLP models to information extraction and semantic parsing
- Interest in solving the problem of misinformation in our world and the issues it can incur
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a NLP Research Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV in today or call 020 7090 2588 to have a confidential discussion about this NLP Research Engineer role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79965068