Paraplanner based in Somerset, competitive basic salary with benefits
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
* Good IFA/Financial Services Experience of products, advice process and understanding of FCA regulatory framework.
* Knowledge and understanding of business and application processing in terms of protection, retirement planning and investment products
* Be able to put together a Suitability Report from a template that is both professional and compliant. Good communication skills and report writing skills are required.
* 2 years + Experience working in a IFA Paraplanner/Senior Administrator position with a reputable IFA Practice.
* Dip PFS desired, or 1 paper away from being fully qualified is preferred.
* Responsibility for overseeing the preparation for meetings and review packs in a timely fashion by the admin team.
* Liaise with clients, providers and other third parties to ensure tasks and cases are processed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the management of the New Business Processing and recording on back office and Platforms;
* Undertake sufficient product and market research for cases to compile and maintain compliant client research files. Update central research files on a regular basis.
* Deal with queries, questions and technical issues from Advisers and/or clients.
* Arrange and complete transactions on plans using relevant Platforms e.g. investment fund switches and withdrawals.
* Assist with ad-hoc tasks and requests as they appear.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.