This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Consultant to work with a global professional services firm based in London.
They are seeking an exceptional candidate with a proven track record in security design, preferably within the consultancy environment. The position will suit a highly motivated individual with a strong client focus and a positive approach to problem solving.
They offer a stimulating environment working in one of the foremost consulting firms in the United Kingdom and an opportunity to play a key role as part of a dynamic and growing team.
What you will do:
- Working directly with internal and external clients and their stakeholders to establish client requirements and to successfully deliver projects
- Capturing client and end user requirements and preparing detailed project briefs
- Developing and producing detailed and coordinated security designs and technical specifications
- Producing technical reports
- Responding to commercial opportunities and preparing fee proposals and tender submissions
- Undertaking security system audits and site inspections
- Acting as project manager to deliver projects successfully, on time and within budget
Your experience will include:
- At least five years' experience in security systems design, of which at least three years should be as a security consultant in a client facing role
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to deliver services within strict quality, cost and time constraints
- At least a Higher National Certificate or equivalent in a technical or security related field
- Strong technical knowledge of security systems (access control, video surveillance and intruder alarms) and good understanding of physical security and security operations
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with clients, end users and stakeholders
- Eligible for and willing to acquire UK government security clearance
Desired skills & attributes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an appropriate field, such as engineering, science, technology, security or criminology
- Eligible for Chartered professional registration
- Membership of a professional security institution
- Experience in leading a team of qualified technical specialists to deliver projects in time and on budget
- Project management experience
- Experience in business development
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.