Marketing Manager (Travel Industry)
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Travel Industry)
Job ID: 02182
Location: North London
Job Type: Permanent
A truly unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for an exciting travel organisation which combines travel with worthwhile causes based in North London. A small organisation with a great environment, they full of people who have a real passion for what they are doing, this is a chance to do something special.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing and communication strategies and delivery as well as overall branding and content. You will be an expert in the management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitably for the brand.
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications plans for the organisation as needed
- Govern and develop the brand strategy
- Govern and develop the website and web platform, including enhancing performance, mobile and tablet application development
- Oversee the website online review platform
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Guide to day-to-day activities of the Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
- Ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Oversee the management of social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
The successful candidate will be creative, highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points. A passion and understanding of developing website usability and brand engagement through social media channels, a love of adventure tourism, and a highly energetic flair for copywriting!
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) - not essential but desired
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles and brand governing
- Website development and management
- Use of CRM systems and email marketing software
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Understanding of the new legal framework for General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR)
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
The role has the potential to travel and experience a challenge, with generous holiday offerings. If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.