Software Engineer CRM
Salary: £40,000 - £50,250 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Hours: 35 per week, working Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRM developer to join an exciting organisation with plenty of training and progression and a great chance to really excel your career. Working as part of a multi-disciplined team you will be part an exciting journey and will be huge influence over the next couple of years. Ideally you will have significant relevant experience but anyone who shows a natural flair to pick up new technology quickly would also be considered.
Duties to include:
- Work as part of the CRM team responsible for the delivery of our corporate CRM platform
- Consulting with business customers about their requirements
- Working with solution architects to build services to specification
- Customising current integrations in line with changing business needs
- Evaluating process performance, testing and implementing all software solutions, and meeting face-to-face with business customers
- Developing and mentoring junior member of the team
In addition to the above you will embrace the culture of continuous improvement to support Value for Money throughout the organisation and have a passion for doing things right first time.
Your Housing Group is a new generation of housing provider, working efficiently and effectively to build as many quality houses as possible, thereby playing its part in solving the national housing crisis. With over 28,300 homes across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, the business has a large portfolio of retirement living developments and an innovative private rental offer in Nuvu.
Prior to application, please review the attached Role Profile to better understand the role and key responsibilities.If you believe you have the skills, experience and knowledge to perform effectively in this role, please email us by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Please ensure you complete and submit your application prior to the closing date below.
Applicants are advised that, in the event of receiving a high number of applications, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early. As a consequence you are urged to submit your application as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79978885