Senior Nurse - Nursing home
Senior Nurse Vacancy
Job Title:- Senior Nurse
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £17 per hour (Up to £42,000 per annum) + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time permanent position available - Based on 48 hours
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees and residents alike, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Senior Nurse to work within a newly refurbished nursing home situated near the lakes on the north-east side of Peterborough. This home provides nursing care for older people, as well as expert care for individuals with dementia in a specialist unit. They can also care for younger adults with physical disabilities, mental health and challenging behaviours. This home scored brilliantly in their CQC report receiving 4/5.
We are able to accommodate Full-time hours, working nights. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising other nurses and junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, with good experience and senior experience desirable but not essential and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both managerial experienced and nursing looking to take the next step up in their career, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .