Finance Business Partner
This role gives you the ability to work closely with senior business leaders and be at the forefront of influencing strategic decisions and delivering change.
My client are a leading retail bank in the midst of major positive change.
- Develop business partnering support, engaging with departmental Heads and Directors to influence decision making
- Improve the understanding and impact of financial reporting
- Deliver impactful messages to leaders, ensuring insight is valued
- Develop and verify key financial, operational and commercial assumptions as part of planning process
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategy
- Offer constructive challenge to leaders
- Identify how to best utilise new IT system to deliver strategy
- Providing Insight & solutions - through analysis, identify how we can manage risks facing the bank or opportunities to improve our current approach
- Communication & impact - deliver the outputs of analysis confidently, influencing senior stakeholders to support decision making
- Delivering results - understands the impact of insight and decisions. Strives to consistently meet and exceed standards, engaging the team and our stakeholders to drive the business forward.
- Managing relationships - able to build and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders, nurturing positive working relationships
This role will pay a market leading package to secure the right candidate