Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a permanent Credit Controller for a business in Newark. To apply for the role you will have some experience of working in credit control.
Our client is a c. £50 million turnover business with national presence. The Credit Controller will be working at the Head Office in Newark and will be working in a finance team of c 9.
The Credit Controller will be working in a finance team of c 9, and alongside 2 other credit controllers. Our client insures all of its debt so this role is not target driven. You will be working as a team with the other credit controllers to manage customers accounts and collect outstanding debt. Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- setting up new accounts on the bespoke system
- building relationships with customers (they range from individuals to large businesses)
- investigating customers' invoicing queries
- investigating and following up outstanding invoices
- taking payments
- posting cheques, cash etc...
To apply for this role you must have some experience of credit control.
Our client is offering:
- a permanent opportunity
- a generous salary up to £22,000
- 9 - 5 working hours
- specific company benefits
- free parking