Teacher - Maternity Cover
A special needs school in the London Borough of Bromley are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join their team to cover maternity leave from after the February half-term.
About The School
- The school accommodates to students between the ages of 4 and 19 years old with various learning difficulties and complex needs, many of which are on the autistic spectrum.
- Ofsted graded 'Good with Oustanding features'.
- Continued Progression and Development offered throughout placements.
- Based Golders Green, easily accessible from transport links.
- Dedicated and supportive staff and SLT.
About The Role
- A class consists of five children between the ages of 8-12 with two learning support assistants (LSA).
- Due to the complexity of the needs of the students, they do not work alongside the national curriculum. There is a focus on personal, physical, emotional and social development.
- This post is full-time and 5 days per week.
- A highly organised and dedicated team member is essential.