Java Developer / Java Engineer - Perm - Investment Banking
This great fintech start-up help companies maximise the return on their cash deposits, quickly, easily and securely. Their platform also provides personalised cash management tips and guidance, and benchmarks reflecting similarly sized companies; all done with one simple aim - to help businesses improve and increase their bottom line. They are building a fast moving and dynamic team and are seeking individuals equally passionate about the opportunities in the fintech sector. The role will be challenging and exciting in the hottest space in fintech currently - SME and banking solutions.
The role will report to the CTO and work closely with him to deliver the company's core products and services as well as drive decisions relating to vendor selection and technology strategy. The role is ideally suited to someone with a technical lead background but who wants to remain a fully hands on member of the growing team within a funded FinTech company. The role will fit an individual who can see strategic and tactical needs and shows a real passion for great code. A sense of mission is key.
- £70,000 - £90,000
- Private healthcare
- Flexible work hours
- Working from home
- And many more
- Technical leadership experience
- Comfortable with all aspects of Agile
- Advanced to expert with web technologies and microservice architecture/technologies
- Some experience with Spring Boot or similar
- Some Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Software engineering and product development and delivery experience
- Developing solutions within complex environments, scalable from small models