Part Time Credit Controller
Amazing opportunity for the right individual to work as a part time credit controller within a manufacturing and production company with the promise of progression within the role itself based in Bedford.
My client are a nationally manufacturing and production company who are looking to give the successful individual a rare and exciting to become a part of their team on a part time basis.
The Successful part time credit controller will have the following responsibilities:
- To post and allocate daily cash receipts, and cash up Trade Counter each day.
- To manage new account applications
- Releasing new orders held, after arranging payments where required
- Perform credit control duties on weekly accounts
Liaising with outside debt collection agency on current cases
Various other credit control tasks as and when required
Other ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful part time credit controller will have the following skills:
Strong communication and influencing skills
- Independent, organised and pro-active
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Qualifications and experience
- Prior credit controller experience
- Strong IT skills for communication, documentation and ensuring adequate record keeping
- Experience of dealing with Customers
- Working knowledge of VAT or local equivalent
The Successful candidate will get to benefit from the companies on site facilities e.g. parking amongst other employee benefits.