Trainee Wealth Management Administrator
A superb opportunity has arisen to join an established and reputable Invesment Management firm as a Trainee Wealth Management Administrator.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Process new business from pre-sales through to policy documentation stage
- Communicate and liaise with the Directors of the company and other sales agents as directed to ensure all client trade instructions are recorded in a central database
- Detail and keep record of all client transactions, (including, but not limited to, client servicing, client trade instructions, generative business)
- Provide regular reports on business activities and case management to the Directors as required
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- Evidence of a genuine interest in Wealth Management.
- top level accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability work with both clients and various providers
- Be team orientated and able to work within a close knit team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
In return you can expect a friendly working environment and excellent progression opportunities, as the plans for this position are to move on to more report writing and research functions of a paraplanner.
Apply today for further information!