My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the Finance Team reporting directly to the Chief Accountant.
Working as part of Finance Team, you will need to ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with Company Procedures and Policies. The candidate will undertake all activities in a safe manner and adhere to the vision and strategy of my client
This position will cover a broad range of responsibilities therefore ability to make decisions, work under pressure, ability to lead, good communication and interpersonal skills are highly desirable.
- To deputise for the Chief Accountant in their absence.
- To prepare monthly management accounts for each division within the company
- To prepare monthly consolidated management accounts for the company
- To prepare and complete Month end, Half Year and Year End.
- To supervise the Assistant Management Accountant to achieve the above objectives.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of annual budgets.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Chief Accountant.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualified CCAB accountant with experience of manufacturing business
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate maintaining quality and integrity of data
- Organised nature and ability to plan ahead
- Ability to manage and develop others
- Ability to delegate whilst retaining ownership and control
- Intermediate or above average Excel skills