SQL Application Support Analyst - MIS, SSRS & SSIS
SQL Application Support Analyst - MIS, SSRS & SSIS. My client based in Uxbridge, West London are looking for an Application Support Analyst. In return my client offers a friendly working culture with relaxed working environment, 36 hour week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays etc You must have technical skills in:
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills - written & verbal
Purpose of the role:
- To assist with the implementation, configuration and support of new and existing Management Information Systems.
- SQL Server Database management including: SQL Back-ups, Database performance monitoring, Management of SQL tasks, Linked server management, Database mailing & Data cleansing.
- SSIS development and deployment.
- Responsible for understanding database architecture.
- To assist with technical elements within a project to meet business objectives whilst working towards user expectations.
- Provide management reports for internal and external use. Using inbuilt applications tools as well as SSRS reporting tools.
- Maintain the data security and confidentiality of all MIS systems.
- To develop and maintain systems manuals/user guides/processes and procedures.
- Responsible for application user account creation.
- To schedule and undertake system upgrades received from software providers and ensure users are advised of testing plans and potential impact.
- To ensure the security of Management Information Systems including effective disaster recovery strategy and regular back-ups. Respect for the sensitivity and confidentiality of data is essential as is an understanding and appreciation of the data protection act.
Please send your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec.