Loyalty Partnerships Manager
Loyalty Partnerships Manager- £excellent + great benefits
About the role
An opportunity has arisen within our fantastic CVM team for a Partnerships Manager. In order to achieve our NPS and churn ambitions, focus on Loyalty and Reward has been identified as a key strategic priority for the next financial year. The Reward Partnerships Manager is critical to the success of this ambition.
As Reward Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for managing a multi-million pound budget and leading the relationship with Vodafone’s Partnership agency. You all also secure deals through the Partnerships agency as well as farming Vodafone’s existing assets for the market leading offers by working alongside the Enterprises sales force, Brand Sponsorship and Content teams to leverage strategic partnerships.
We are looking for someone who is commercially savvy with a strong negotiation background who can seek out pioneering new partnerships to help us reach our 2020 goal of securing number 1 position for NPS- is this you?
- Creation and delivery of the partnerships strategy and offer roadmap; you will need to work closely with the Partnerships agency to deliver both long term strategic and short term offers
- Using Vodafone’s brand power you will secure contra and merchant funded deals with Tier 1 brands; this includes leveraging Vodafone’s existing assets and customer bases
- You will be responsible for briefing the external partnerships agency to deliver campaign requirements. You will be able to write clear and informative agency briefs that communicate the customer insight, need and desired customer response and have an informed opinion on the quality of the responses, providing structured feedback when required.
- You will need to respond to campaign performance reporting and recommendations provided to you by the Reward Programme and Marketing Managers taking learnings into account when seeking out future partnerships.
- Evidence of partnerships, sales, negotiation or account management experience
- Competent communicator and skilled negotiator
- Commercially savvy with a solid understanding of commercial models
- Experience in a partnership, sales, negotiation or account management role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Relevant graduate education or equivalent
Consumer at Vodafone
Our consumer business is all about how we sell Vodafone to home customers, deliver a great experience and provide the best network in the future. It’s also about helping and giving customers the confidence to use our products and services. As technology advances and the demands of our customer’s change, we’re now offering a new converged service to allow customers to be confidently connected to their professional and personal worlds; and it takes a wide range of talents, skills and expertise to deliver this.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.