Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking to further your career with a company at the forefront of their industry? My client is a rapidly growing consumer lifestyle brand that has seen a massive transformation following large investment. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist the Head of Marketing in developing and executing a marketing strategy that will increase traffic and conversion.
Some key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns with the purpose of increasing traffic to the website
- Managing all Paid Search channels - including liaising with external partners on ways to optimise the current campaigns
- Creating and executing the SEO strategy - conducting keyword research and competitor analysis to maximise opportunities for improvement
- Analysing existing website conversion rates in order to make amendments within the marketing strategy
- Utilising other channels and techniques such as Social Media, PR and working with the wider team to assist the development of the digital influencer programme.
Our client continue to grow and cement themselves in the consumer world - now is a great time to join this fast-paced working environment where you can take complete ownership over the brand and stamp your mark on the company. If you are a Digital Marketing Manager with 5 years experience and a proven track record of managing success digital marketing campaigns, please apply with an updated CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.