Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer / 3rd Line Support Engineer / Infrastructure / VMWare ESX / HyperV / Active Directory / Windows / Citrix / Exchange / SAN
Qualified Senior Systems Engineer with at least 5 yrs + experience is needed by our client, a fast-growing IT systems integrator and cloud computing provider based in West London.
Drawing on over 15 years' experience and already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR and access solutions.
They are now looking for a new member to join their growing team. This is perfect for someone who is looking to enhance their skills and progress in their career.
On any given day, you may find yourself busy maintaining their data centres, providing 3rd line support to customers, and working on infrastructure-related projects.
They will provide you with full training and certification on bespoke software and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer/3rd line technical support
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWare ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/8/12, Citrix, Exchange
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators (preferable)
Other Desirable Skills:
- SAN storage
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience)
Some great benefits they have on offer, include:
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension plan
- Free attendance to national and international technical conferences
- and many more!
Closing date: 08/03/2018
If this sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.