Financial Planning Analyst
Our client is a leading developer, investor, owner and manager of prime logistics real estate. They are now looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
- As a member of the Global Financial Planning and Analysis team, the Financial Planning Analyst will assist in gathering information from across the industrial platform to produce forward looking financial statements and operating metrics for senior management.
- Develop and update presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Assemble, maintain, summarize and communicate data for a variety of internal clients
- Manage and develop excel models
- Quarterly reporting of operation and financial performance
- Annual Business Plan preparation and presentation
- Manage internal performance scorecard and other business tools
- Ad hoc requests for analysis for Senior Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business management, accounting, finance or real estate
- Accounting background preferred - ACA or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience performing financial analysis in finance or real estate
- Financial modelling experience
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.