GDPR Project Manager
GDPR Project Manager / Manchester / Contract
Role: GDRP Project Manager
Length: 6 months
Rate: £450 per day (negotiable depending on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international retail brand embarking on a major transformation programme with significant investment.
A brand new role supporting a huge programme of IT change.
A big brand multi-channel retailer in the northwest with an impressive history of growth, both organic and via acquisition (10-20 acquisitions per year).
Complete business transformation programme underpinned by a huge technology investment and re-invention.
An opportunity to take an existing spaghetti of technology and implement something brand new and genuinely business changing.
A key role is that of GDPR Project Manager to take on a variable number and type of projects within this programme. Involved in decision making, planning and solution development, you will take ownership of your own discrete projects within a highly collaborative, interdependent team of PMs, BAs and testers. The team are supported by an extremely competent PMO and a management team who are actively engaged in the changes.
Specifically we are looking for -
- GDPR Project Management experience
- Agile, Prince2, end2end project management experience
- Need to understand requirements and communicate them to the team/business
- Confidence managing multiple projects of variable size, type and urgency
- A pragmatic and dynamic approach to project management
- Exceptional stakeholder management and process management skills are assumed
- PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations) | Advantageous
- ICO (Information Commissioners Office | Advantageous
- Good understanding of Architecture | Advantageous
Please contact to organise a confidential chat