Frontend Developer - Machine Learning & AI
We are working with one of the hottest start-ups in London.
Machine Learning, Big Data and AI is changing the future and our client is at the forefront of this cutting-edge innovation.
They have recently opened a Second office in London and their first office in New York as they continue to grow.
The founder has recently been named in one of the top global businesses influencers of 2017 and with the company experiencing strong growth they are looking for exceptional and passionate people to join the team and the journey.
They have a real emphasis on innovation and finding solutions to problems that will have a significant and meaningful impact on our lives.
You will be a Senior Frontend Developer and have accountability and autonomy.
You will have the opportunity to grow your own team and play a major role in the direction and architecture.
You will be working with a modern tech stack (currently using React and Vuejs) and building greenfield applications.
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services;
- Managing and delivering clients' UI specific requests;
- Organising and promoting products in various developer circles; and
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Mentoring Junior Developers
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in using Vue.Js and/or React (Or Angular 2+)
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, asynchronous request handling and partial page updates;
- Strong communications skill;
- Experience in using templating engines / languages;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js;
- Familiarity with package management tools;
- GIT versioning;
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Go or PHP;
- User Interface design knowledge; and
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.