This lovely primary school located in the Borough of Richmond, close to West London is seeking a KS2 teacher. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers and NQT's.
We are ambitious for our pupils and believe their experience in Key Stage 2 is central to achieving that ambition. Our Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking and creative teacher for our reception class. We will look to you to create a positive learning environment which enthuses children and raises the levels of pupils' achievements. In return you will have good professional development, the opportunity to work with a dedicated team and to make a real difference to young people's lives.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding, experienced KS2 teacher
- has a proven track record of supporting pupils' progress and raising standards
- has excellent behaviour and management skills
- has a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and assessment systems
- has effective organisation, time management and communication skills
- demonstrates high expectations
- ensures good progress for all, inspiring & engaging our children
- leads an aspect of whole school development e.g. Humanities
We can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly school environment
- enthusiastic and well behaved children
- a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff and Governing Body
- strong support for your further professional development
- an opportunity to shape the future of our school
To apply for this post, please contact Luke at REESON education ASAP.