Junior Project Accountant- Luxury Boutique Company
Junior Project Accountant- Luxury Business in an easily accessible area of SW London complete with free parking! This opportunity is for an immediate start so apply now and you could be working at this award winning company before the end of the month!
This is your chance to become our new Junior Project Accountant and play a pivotal role providing financial management guidance on exciting projects undertaken by the business. In return you will receive a salary of £27k-£30k plus some unrivalled benefits.
As the successful Junior Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on monthly forecasts vs actual performance for all projects
- Preparing and updating project payment schedules
- Processing invoices and credit notes in an efficient manner
- Maintaining the project cash flow spreadsheet
- Assisting with the preparation of documents for sales invoices
- Preparing client account statements and debtor reports
To be successful as the new Junior Project Accountant you will:
- Have experience working in a finance team preferably in an analytical role
- Be an excel whizz with good typing skills
- Be a team-player and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up
- A knowledge of SUN accounts is preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a multi-award winning company who will nurture you and give you a platform to develop both personally and professionally.
To apply for the position please get in touch! I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website, please don’t hesitate to call.