Temporary Community Shop Manager - London
Are you an experienced shop manager? Or do you have experience managing a team of volunteers? Our client is a highly recognised charity who is looking for new Community Shop Managers for various central London stores.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a leading global charity with an international presence engaging in aid relief and emergency support to children and vulnerable adults. This is an organisation dedicated to helping those in need in all corners of the world.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be preforming a wide range of tasks including but not limited to; managing a team of volunteers to deliver and maintain exceptional retail standards, including visual merchandising, customer service, stock generation and management, range selection, edit and effective pricing through on going training and development. You will take ultimate responsibility for ensuring the shop is ran in accordance with the organisation's policies and procedures in relation to finance, property, product and stock management
- Experience managing a team
- A valid DBS (issued within the last two years)
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to motivate, support and build strong relationships
- A strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, high street retail and fashion with a commercial focus to identify opportunities to drive sales.
- Good understanding of retail business disciplines (including budgeting, customer service, cash handling, stock control, working to financial targets).
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Ideally experience working in charities
What's in it for you?
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a reputable charity and gain invaluable expereience. For this full time temporary role you will be paid a competitive salary of £10.50 p.h. for 6 weeks permanent for the right candidate. You will be working a 35 work week on a shift rotating pattern Monday - Sunday.