A global retail e-commerce reseller and distributor of sporting goods, who span their trade across 100-countries require a new Finance Manager. Having started small and grew with high ambition with various acquisitions the business has enlisted a new ERP System to support their growth.
With plans to have an IPO, this tech e-commerce company have a turnover exceeding £400-Million your role and duties as the Finance Manager will range and grow to facilitate the growth of the business.
With a retail background preferred the candidate of choice will have experience with ERP systems and managing teams, equally an ambitious individual who is qualified will be considered.
The duties include but aren't limited to:
- Managing the treasury department
- Managing the Account Payable department
- Managing the ERP administrators
- Working with the procurement team to resolve problems and drive improvement
- Preparation and submission of forecasts and cash-flow
As the Finance Manager your have high ambition and want to join this highly rewarding company.