Maintenance Utillites Engineer
Maintenance Utilities Engineer- Pharmaceutical, Electrical
Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Utilities Engineer with an electrical bias to maintain a variety of utilities equipment within a state of the art factory. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Maintenance Utilities Engineer with an electrical bias. The company also have a grading system for all of the Maintenance Utilities Engineer where as you go up the grades your salary increases with base salaries reaching up to £60,0000.
Skills required for the Maintenance Utilities Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining Utilities equipment such as Steam, AHU’s, Air Con, Refrigeration, Boilers, Compressors etc.
- Strong Electrical maintenance skills
- Previous experience of maintaining utilities equipment in a manufacturing environment, building services or data centre
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern of 4on 4off days and nights
The Maintenance Utilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Utilities Engineer
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment
- Joining a market leading and well established pharmaceutical company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Utilities Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,Bonus, Overtime
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Slough, Berkshire, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;