Individual Giving, Community and Events Fundraiser
This organisation is looking for an Individual Giving, Community and Events Fundraiser to join their small team in North London on a full time basis.
This organisation is a small children's charity, looking for an Individual Giving, Community and Events Fundraiser to join their ambitious team.
The key responsibilities of this Individual Giving, Community and Events Fundraiser will be:
- Take the lead on generating income from managing and developing relationships with individual donors
- Develop and manage a pipeline of individual donors by researching donor demographics and looking at donors who have previously given to the charity
- Work closely with colleagues around the department to ensure all opportunities regarding individual donors are seized
- Prepare and produce individual donor mailing materials across a range of streams
- Work towards agreed financial targets
- Provide an excellent level of stewardship to all donors, ensuring donations are accurately recorded
- Administer challenge and other fundraising events
- Support a network of volunteers
- Support the wider team on any cultivation events
- Monitor income and expenditure
The person specification for this Individual Giving, Community and Events Fundraiser is:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of securing income in excess of £50,000
- Experience of working in a fundraising department on events and individual donor programmes
- Excellent written communication skills and an ability to produce compelling cases for support
- Passion for fundraising
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000.