Employee Engagement Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturing organisation as an Employer Brand & Engagement Manager. This is true people centric business, where learning and development is at the heart of their culture and where talent is recognised and nurtured every day.
This role will be required to own and develop the strategy, frameworks, processes and standards for key strategic communication channels across the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for developing the strategy, frameworks, processes and standards for key strategic communication channels
- Defining the organisations EVP including tone of voice internally and externally
- Develop a Social Media plan to support the culture and be responsible for promoting the organisation as an employer of choice
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create opportunities to convey consistent and compelling employer brand messages
- Build and manage relationships with local enterprises, government bodies, educational establishments and local and national charities to drive community and employee involvement in CSR projects
- Work with the leadership team to identify and communicate key trends coming from the employee survey, identifying and applying external best practice
What you’ll be:
- Proven experience of managing a broad range of communications channels
- Experience of managing managing multiple priorities with stakeholders
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven experience of implementing a communications strategy