Come and join our team at Jaywing.
We are a customer focussed team who work with outstanding partners across all industries, delivering award winning customer experiences through effective, tailored and efficient communication - whatever the channel - phone, email, chat, website.
We are an award winning contact centre which is growing and are looking for talented people to join us working with exciting clients and other very talented people, in a fantastic environment.
Following our some recent growth and changes in our teamwe have a brand new role, Accounts Assistant. This is part of our finance team.
Overall purpose of the role
This is a broad role which provides accounting and finance support that is essential to the smooth running of the Jaywing Swindon business.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Sales ledger - Monitor and chase overdue client invoices and allocate client payments in Sage. Maintenance of Aged Debt reporting.
- Purchase ledger - Input supplier invoices into Sage and manage approval process
- Processing of employee expense claims & company credit card statements
- Management of petty cash and incentive vouchers - transaction processing and monthly reconciliations
- Assisting the Management Accountant with preparation of management accounts, where necessary
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and resolution of outstanding items
- Supporting monthly payroll processing, as required
- General Finance admin - Ensure all finance documents, including client & supplier contracts, are managed in an efficient and compliant manner
- Maintain fixed asset register and monthly CAPEX report
- Provide cross departmental support and develop relationships
- Ad-hoc project work as required
You will be:
- Be professional with absolute integrity
- Be a fast learner
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be proactive
- Be conscientious
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience of working with Microsoft Excel
- Be a team player
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package including bonus, pension scheme, free parking and a discounts scheme.
This role is available now. So please don't delay and apply right now.
Jaywing is an equal opportunities employer.