Product Manager - Product Owner - IP Video Product Manager
Product Manager - Product Owner - IP Product Manager - IP Video Product Owner who has experience of Video related Products and Cloud-based solutions are required by an award-winning global company based in West London. Competitive salary package of up to £92K including basic and Bonus.
The Product Manager - Product Owner will be responsible for managing current and future product roadmap. The role will require understanding market dynamics, customer needs, competitive products and translating those into a Product road-map, which maximises the potential of the product range. The Product Manager will work closely with the development team to ensure that products are delivered to spec in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle of relevant products from defining the strategic plan and product roadmap to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by thorough competitive analysis, monitoring technology developments
- Capture and communicate requirements via Marketing Requirement Documents and Product Requirements Documents in line with the company's ISO9001 procedures. Present proposals to the Product Council
- Develop and articulate the core positioning, compelling value proposition(s) and messaging for the product lines, working with all departments to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships and licensing opportunities for the product
- Knowledgeable about competitive products and strategies and an effective evangelist for the product, delivering presentations and performing demos
- Work with global sales leaders and senior management to set pricing and meet revenue and profitability goals
- Work with Product Marketing to develop sales tools
I am looking for an experienced Product Owner - Product Manager who has the following experience:
- Solid Product Manager / Product Owner experience
- Hands-on experience working with Engineering teams
- Success in Defining and launching products
- Project / Programme Management experience
- Experience of Video related products and cloud-based solutions
- Global/International experience - beneficial along with Multi-lingual skills
This role is based in West London but will involve extensive customer contact and travel, so the Product Manager - Product Owner must be prepared to travel and stay away from home. My client can offer an attractive package of up to £92K - a base salary of up to £82k + £10K Bonus + bens.
If you are an experienced Video Products & Cloud-based Solutions Product Manager - Product Owner who is looking for a new challenge and want to work for an award winning client then please forward your CV to me ASAP.