PPC & Digital Search Marketing Executive
NEW JOB - PPC & Digital Search Marketing Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful brand and online retailer with excellent career challenge and future opportunities!
Harlow, Essex - north east of central London (30 minutes by train from London Liverpool Street)
Our client is a successful eCommerce company with a huge range of brands and designs to the creative, consumer market.
In order to manage all search and PPC mediums on their UK and international markets, they wish to recruit a PPC and Search Digital Marketing Executive. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery of strategic PPC work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing PPC Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to international sites to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Regular analysis to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and markets
- Google Shopping - optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns (Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels)
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Increase website visits by continuously optimising/renewing the Menu, Site Search, Category banners and Product Index (product ordering)
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working in online marketing environment
- Experience of working with PPCs and Google Shopping
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Marin, Kenshoo, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising
- Stay at forefront of online marketing developments
£23,000 - £25,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: JONATHAN GRIMES
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information